Milwaukee drivers have seven different trims available on Honda’s latest truck, and after picking out the right one for you, the 2017 Honda Ridgeline accessories put on the final touches. Customize your truck for work with a hard tonneau cover or prep for a trip to Mount Bohemia with a ski rack attachment. We break down some of our favorite accessories to help you personalize your next truck.
Since there are so many options, we wanted to cover the most popular 2017 Honda Ridgeline accessories so you would have a good place to start—we can discuss more when you take a test drive.
- Body Side Moldings: Protect your truck from door dings with these add-ons that blend right in with the Ridgeline style.
- Fender Flares: Give your truck a more aggressive look with wide flares on your front fenders.
- Hard Tonneau Cover: Shield anything in your truck bed from prying eyes with this hard cover; it will even keep the snow out in winter.
- Hood Air Deflector: Deflecting the air upward keeps the Ridgeline moving at top speeds and helps to keep gravel and road debris from hitting the hood.
- Roof Attachments: Ski and snowboard attachments let you mount your winter gear to the roof of the Ridgeline for a weekend at the slopes of Devil’s Head or Granite Peak.
- Skid Plate: Protect the underbelly of your pickup with the available skid plate, a great accessory for off-road adventuring types.
- Splash Guards: Ensure the finish of your Ridgeline keeps its shine with splash guards to deflect road debris, mud, and slush.
- All-Season Floor Mats: Add another layer of protection to the Ridgeline cab with these rubberized floor mats; just hose them down when they get too dirty.
- Seat Covers: Protect the Ridgeline upholstery from the dust and dirt of a job site or a weekend camping with these stylish and easy-to-wash covers.
- Nose Mask: Protect the finish from chipped paint and road debris dings with the front mask, designed to fit the exact contours of your truck.
- In-Bed Trunk Cargo Dividers: Store your winter weather gear and easily keep work tools and personal items separate in the in-bed trunk with these cargo dividers.
Test Drive a Ridgeline
You can add these 2017 Honda Ridgeline accessories onto your current pickup or let us know which you want after your test drive to have them pre-installed. Visit a Metro Milwaukee Honda Dealer near you today to find your Ridgeline.