Find All Honda Accord Configurations at Your Local Metro Milwaukee Dealer
Honda Accord Powertrain Options
Drivers have the freedom to customize Honda Accord performance by choosing between one of two engines.
- 1.5L In-Line 4-Cylinder with Turbocharger: Fitted as standard, the 1.5L makes up to 192 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L In-Line 4-Cylinder with Turbocharger: Available with Sport, EX-L, and Touring trims, the 2.0L makes up to 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
A 6-Speed Manual Transmission (6MT) comes as standard with the Sport model, while all other models come with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode. A 10-Speed Automatic Transmission (10AT) is available with Sport, EX-L, and Touring models.
The LX is an entry-level model boasting state of the art equipment, including Honda Sensing driver assistance technology as standard.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
Beyond cutting-edge safety, Honda Accord standard features include a generous lineup of comfort, convenience, and entertainment amenities.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Push Button Start
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- LED Low-Beam Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® Audio
- USB Audio Interface
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels
- 7-inch Color LCD Screen
The Sport model is for those who like to stand out, with exterior features including:
- Chrome Exhaust Finishers
- Body-Colored Deck lid Spoiler
- 19-inch Alloy Wheels
- LED Fog Lights
Once inside you’ll find sport pedals for firmer purchase and optional paddle shifters for direct control.
Further feature upgrades include:
- Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto Integration
- 8-inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- 180-Watt, 8-Speaker Sound System
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat.
The EX brings a fusion of classic Honda styling and its own feature enhancements. Drivers will enjoy:
- Heated Seats: Three heat settings keep you cozy warm whether you’re driving through the coldest night of the year or simply feeling a little chilly during your morning commute.
- Active Shutter Grille: Your Honda Accord will slip through the air more gracefully thanks to enhanced aerodynamics. The Active Shutter Grille opens and closes at certain speeds to improve airflow.
- Blind Spot Information System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor: Lets you know when vehicles are in your blind spot or approaching from either side as you reverse.
- SiriusXM® Radio: Provides commercial-free entertainment from over 100 channels.
The EX-L fills your cabin with rich audio courtesy of a 10-speaker, 450-watt premium sound system, but it’s most concerned with comfort.
- Leather-Trimmed Seating: Nothing enhances comfort like sinking into supple upholstery. The EX-L puts it over all seats.
- Driver’s Seat Two-Position Memory: When you have your driver’s seat configured just right, store those precise settings and revert to them later at the touch of a button.
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment: If you’ll often be driving with someone in the front-passenger seat, it makes sense to move up to the EX to enhance their support.
Upgrading comfort with ventilated front seats and heated rear outboard seats, the Honda Accord Touring model more than lives up to the promise of a high-end trim by putting leading features at your fingertips.
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Mobile Hotspot Capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Interior Ambient Lighting
- Front and Rear Body-Colored Parking Sensors
Whether keeping your smartphone charged or getting you around traffic to avoid late appointments and missed meetings, the Honda Accord Touring is always on your side.