2019 Honda CR-V Configurations Offer a Full Selection of Features
Some compact SUVs feel unresponsive when you hit the gas, while others deliver strong performance but drink down fuel. The Honda CR-V is one of the few able to combine agile drive dynamics with family-friendly efficiency, and it does so by using a cutting-edge powertrain:
- In-Line 4-Cylinder Engine: Makes up to 184 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque as standard or 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque with the optional turbocharger.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode: Constantly adjusts power delivery for seamless performance and up to 28 mpg in the city and 34 mpg* on the highway.
For those looking for all-wheel drive capability, the Honda CR-V offers advanced Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™.
The Honda CR-V stands out among entry-level trims by offering a strong selection of tech features, including:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Pandora® Compatibility
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Automatic Climate Control System comes standard to keep you cool, while a 6-way adjustable driver’s seat fits around your body for indulgent support. An Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seat makes switching between cabin configurations a breeze, and a score of high-end safety features are equipped for total peace of mind:
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
The EX is an ideal upgrade if you’ll be spending plenty of time on the road thanks to its wealth of comfort features, including:
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Heated Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 12-Way Power Adjustment, including 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
Additional technology includes:
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Push Button Start
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SiriusXM® Radio
- SMS Text Message Function
That said, the EX’s most compelling set of features center around next-generation driver assistance technology. Safety highlights include:
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Blind Spot Monitoring System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor
The EX-L lets you sink into leather-trimmed seats and handle a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob. An Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror keeps the glare from your eyes, and a HomeLink® Remote System connects with garage door openers and other HomeLink devices.
Further features include:
- Power Tailgate with Programmable Height
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
- 180-Watt Audio System with 8 Speakers
While standard 2019 Honda CR-V trim levels exceed standards set by rival compact SUVs, the Honda CR-V Touring edges into the luxury segment by delivering state of the art technology.
Select Touring amenities include:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™: This Garmin®-based system includes simplified voice recognition technology, Honda HD Digital Traffic and HD Radio™, 3D renderings of terrain and buildings, predictive local search, and lane guidance.
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate: Simply pass your foot beneath the rear bumper with Smart Key about your person and the tailgate will open automatically.
- Premium Audio System: Delivers 330 watts of clear, rich sound through 9 top-tier speakers and an integrated subwoofer.
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.