Explore the Honda CR-V Interior at Your Local Honda Showroom
Honda CR-V Passenger Space
The Honda CR-V has been praised for delivering up to 75.8 cubic feet of cargo space, which is truly exceptional for a compact SUV. That said, passenger space is no less impressive – you’ll find up to 105.9 cubic feet across the cabin for generous dimensions:
- Headroom: Up to 40.1 inches in the front vs. 39.2 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 41.3 inches in the front vs. 40.4 inches in the rear.
Whether you’re traveling with just a partner or filling the Honda CR-V seating capacity of five, everyone will arrive feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Honda CR-V Comfort Features
Family-friendly practicality is one thing, but modern drivers also expect upscale comfort. With the Honda CR-V, that’s exactly what they’ll receive:
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Heated Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 12-Way Power Adjustment, including 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- Two-Position Driver’s Seat Memory
- Rear-Seat Heater Ducts
Whether keeping you and your front-passengers warm during chilly Milwaukee mornings or reverting to your preset driver’s seat settings at the touch of a button, the Honda CR-V is always working to keep you comfortable.
Honda CR-V Technology
Honda doesn’t believe high-end tech belongs only in top-tier trims, so even entry-level Honda CR-V models carry the following features:
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Pandora® Compatibility
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
Of course, there are some feature upgrades, including a 7-Inch Display Audio touchscreen with customizable feature settings.
Further features include:
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SiriusXM® Radio
- SMS Text Message Function
- 330-Watt Premium Audio System with 9 Speakers, including Subwoofer
To help you get from A to B and beyond without hitting traffic or missing your exit, the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ provides:
- Simplified Voice Recognition
- Honda HD Digital Traffic and HD Radio™
- Predictive Local Search
- 3D Graphics
- Lane Guidance
Honda CR-V Interior Accessories
- Cargo Liner: Protect your cargo area from scuffs and marks by laying down this handy liner when you’re about to load up.
- Cargo Net: A net with elastic cord is great at preventing items rolling around and keeping grocery bags upright.
- Cargo Organizer: The canvas Cargo Organizer divides your cargo area into sections and folds down easily when no longer needed.
- Cargo Tray: Made from rugged plastic, the Cargo Tray protects storage area carpeting from mud, dirt, and spills.
- Illuminated Door Sill Trim: Enhances style by illuminating the CR-V logo when the door is open while protecting the lower door sill from scuff marks.
- First-AidKit: Provides a first-aid manual and basic first-aid supplies to help with minor injuries.
- Heated Steering Wheel: When the days start to get chilly, activate your Heated Steering Wheel to keep your hands warm.
- Interior Panel Trim: Add a bolder appearance to your interior that’s flawlessly coordinated with your CR-V’s design.
- Rear Panel Protectors: Expect to load and unload heavier items? Prevent scratches by fitting Rear Panel Protectors.
- Rear Seat Covers: Slip covers over the rear seats and headrests to prevent food, drink, pet hair, muddy clothing, and more leaving a mess. They’re easy to remove and machine-washable.