2019 Honda CR-V Specs Combine Power with High MPG Ratings
Further performance features include:
- Sophisticated Suspension: The Honda CR-V utilizes MacPherson strut front suspension and multi-link double wishbone rear suspension for a quiet and composed ride.
- Front and Rear Stabilizer Bars: Stabilizer bars are fitted across the body to maintain torsional rigidity and prevent body roll.
- 18 in Alloy Wheels: Fitted with All-Season Tires to cover spring, summer, fall, and winter with unwavering confidence.
- Power-Assisted Brakes: Delivers added friction for superior stopping ability and low-speed control.
- High Ground Clearance: With 7.8 inches of ground clearance in 2WD or 8.2 with AWD, the Honda CR-V can cover unpaved roads without getting stuck.
As such, an advanced set of active safety features can noticeably sharpen performance, and the Honda CR-V equips the following as standard:
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control: Monitors your drive, actively applying the brakes and adjusting throttle response to maintain control.
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD): Distributes braking energy between all four wheels for smarter deceleration.
Brake Assist: When an emergency braking situation is sensed, the Honda CR-V will apply added pressure to bring you to a stop faster.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Having too much or too little air in your tires can reduce performance, so the Honda CR-V lets you know when they require attention.
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.