Trim Levels of the 2019 Honda HR-V
Honda HR-V LX
With a price of just $20,520 MSRP* (2WD CVT), the HR-V’s LX trim is an attractive option for drivers who’ve begun to explore the crossover segment.
- Magic Seating: It’s easy to expand your cargo bay in the Honda HR-V. Every trim includes a Magic Seat that can be configured into Long Mode, Tall Mode, or Utility Mode.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Wide-Angle, Normal, and Top Down viewing modes make it easy to maneuver yourself out of any tight spot. This system includes Guidelines as a standard feature, and on every trim other than the baseline LX, even-more-useful Dynamic Guidelines come standard.
- 16-Vavle SOHC VTEC: The HR-V’s standard In-Line 4-Cylinder Engine generates 141 hp, 127 lb.-ft. of torque, and gets superior fuel economy that will keep you moving forward. 2WD CVT models get 28 mpg in the city, 34 mpg on the highway, and 30 mpg in combined settings**.
Honda HR-V Sport
Unique interior and exterior features give the Honda HR-V’s Sport trim an unmistakable charm. Pricing for this trim is $22,220 MSRP* (2WD CVT).
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: You can make the most of your compatible smartphone’s music library using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto! Both features allow you to access files from your devices music library using the controls on your 8-Inch Display Audio touch screen.
- Sport Mode with Paddle Shifters: Honda’s engineers have made the HR-V more fun to drive than ever before. This trim level includes a built-in Sport Mode setting, as well as standard Dual-Mode Paddle Shifters and Sport Pedals.
- Sport-Exclusive Exterior: 18-Inch Alloy Wheels, Gloss-Black Underbody Spoilers, a Body-Colored Rear Roofline Spoiler, Roof Rails, and Fog Lights make the HR-V’s Sport trim immediately recognizable on the road.
Honda HR-V EX
The HR-V’s EX trim level offers an upgraded array of comfort and convenience features. It’s also the first HR-V to offer Honda Sensing safety features, standard. This trim is available for $23,720 MSRP* (2WD CVT).
- Comfort at Any Temperature: Whether you’re struggling in the heat or trying to make it through Milwaukee’s winters, you’ll find plenty of value in the EX’s interior. A One-Touch Power Moonroof and Heated Front Seats have both been offered standard, here.
- Ease-of-Access: Push-Button Start, Smart Entry, and Walk-Away Auto Lock technology can make every trip less stressful. Why waste time fishing for your keys when you could be enjoying your destination?
- Honda Sensing: Honda Sensing features use cameras and sensors to provide an extra line of defense against distractions and common dangers. The package includes a Collision Mitigation Braking System, a Road Departure Mitigation System, a Lane Keeping Assist System, and Adaptive Cruise Control with a Low-Speed Follow function.
Honda HR-V EX-L
Drivers who upgrade with the Honda HR-V’s EX-L trim will be able to enjoy a taste of luxury! The features included with this upgrade can be yours for $25,320 MSRP* (2WD CVT).
- 180-Watt Audio System: When you upgrade with this trim, you’ll be able to get more enjoyment out of all your entertainment features. The HR-V’s 180-Watt 6-Speaker Audio system delivers crisp clear sound while conserving power.
- Leather-Trimmed Interior Features: Leather-Trimmed Seats, a Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, and a Leather-Wrapped Shift knob come standard, starting in the HR-V’s EX-L trim.
- Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror: Don’t let the bright lights of other vehicles distract you when you’re driving at night. This Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror refracts any light that touches it, minimizing the danger posed by inattentive drivers.
Honda HR-V Touring
Advanced connectivity and convenience features make the HR-V’s Touring trim a steal at $28,540 MSRP*. Although All-Wheel Drive is available on every trim, here it’s been included as a standard feature.
- Satellite-Linked Navigation System: With Honda’s Satellite-Linked Navigation System, you’ll never have to fear a departure from the beaten path! Turn-by-turn directions, HD Digital Traffic updates, and accessible features like predictive local search make this system the perfect travelling companion. It’s even controllable with standard Voice Recognition technology.
- Driver Comfort and Visibility: The HR-V’s Touring trim includes an 8-Way Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat that will help you find your comfort zone behind the wheel. Thanks to the inclusion of automatic LED Headlights and LED Fog Lights, you’ll always enjoy a clear view of the road ahead.
- Real Time AWD: Starting on the high-end Touring trim, Real Time All-Wheel Drive with an Intelligent Control System comes standard. The technology monitors your traction at each point that your vehicle makes contract with the road—and directs your torque and horsepower to the wheels where they will be most effective.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $995.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.