The 2019 Honda Passport is an all-new SUV that is rugged and capable with available all-wheel drive. Edmunds.com says the Passport offers “a spacious interior with lots of passenger and cargo space” as well as “impressive off-road capabilities for a car-based crossover.” Coming in four trim levels, there is a model that is right for every type of driver—from the entry-level Sport to the top-of-the-line Elite model. Choose the model and color that is right for you.
The Passport comes with a long list of exterior colors for drivers to show off their aesthetic and express their own style. Choose the Deep Scarlet Pearl for a bold statement that is sure to turn heads, or the Modern Steel Metallic that is sleek and elegant.
- Deep Scarlet Pearl – Available on all trims
- White Diamond Pearl – Available on all trims
- Lunar Silver Metallic – Available on all trims
- Modern Steel Metallic – Available on all trims
- Black Copper Pearl – Available on all trims
- Black Forest Pearl – Available on all trims
- Crystal Black Pearl – Available on all trims
- Obsidian Blue Pearl – Available on all trims
Depending on which trim level is right for you, the interior of the Passport comes with different choices. The entry-level Honda Passport Sport comes with a black cloth interior. For drivers who prefer a leather interior, consider the Honda Passport EX-L, Touring, and Elite models, which come with a black or gray leather interior, depending on which exterior color you select.
- Black Cloth – Available on Sport model
- Black Leather – Available on EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Gray Leather – Available on EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
Test Drive Today
Find out more information on the 2019 Honda Passport by contacting us or visiting your nearest Metro Milwaukee Honda Dealer. Explore current offers and experience the Passport firsthand when you sit behind the wheel with a test drive today.