The all-new 2019 Honda Passport has just made its debut and captured the attention of the automotive community. Set to go on sale early next year, this 5-passenger SUV promises to unite off-road adventure capability with on-road refinement.
- 280 hp 3.5L V6 Engine
- Available Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4™)
- Intelligent Traction Management
- Standard Honda Sensing®
- Best-in-Class Underfloor Cargo Storage
Honda Passport Performance
Performance should prove a key selling point of the Honda Passport thanks to its advanced powertrain:
- 280 hp 3.5L Direct-Injected V6 Engine with i-VTEC® Valvetrain
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
An available Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4™) torque-vectoring all-wheel drive system will maintain flawless on-road traction while letting you venture off-road, and the Intelligent Traction Management system offers modes for Snow, Sand, and Mud.
Honda Passport Design
- Standard 20-Inch Wheels
- Matte-Black Grille
- Floating Roof Design
- Aggressive Wheel Arches
- High Ride Height
Once inside, you’ll find Best-in-Class passenger space (115.9 cubic feet) and a total interior volume of 157.1 cubic feet, so the vehicle will be big enough to take the entire family. There’s even going to be an underfloor cargo compartment with a Best-in-Class 2.5 cubic feet of space.
Honda Passport Features
Even standard models feature Honda Sensing® advanced safety and driver-assistive technology, Smart Start and Smart Entry, three-zone automatic climate control, 8-inch touchscreen, and Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ integration.Available features will include:
- Power Tailgate with Available Hands-Free Operation
- One-Touch Tilt/Slide Moonroof
- Blind Spot Information System
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
- 4G LTE In-Vehicle Wi-Fi
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- HondaLink® Cloud-Based Services
- Wireless Phone Charging
Contact Your Local Showroom to Find Out More About the Honda Passport
Set to join the current Honda SUV lineup, including the Honda HR-V, Honda CR-V, and Honda Pilot, the Honda Passport should prove one of the manufacturer’s most popular AWD models. Visit your local Metro Milwaukee Honda dealer or contact us directly if you’d like to find out more and explore special offers.