2021 Honda Odyssey Interior
Even minivan drivers consider the 2021 Honda Odyssey interior’s flexible interior and premium family-friendly features something special. It covers every base to ensure a convenient and comfortable ride wherever you’re heading.
2021 Honda Odyssey Seating Capacity
You can take up to 7 with the Honda Odyssey LX or up to 8 with the EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite, and up to 163.6 cubic feet of interior space ensures the cabin will stay feeling light and airy no matter how many seats are filled.
Key Honda Odyssey interior dimensions include:
- Headroom: Up to 40.7 inches in the 1st row, 39.5 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.3 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the 1st row, 40.9 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.1 inches in the 3rd row.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 63.1 inches in the 1st row, 61.6 inches in the 2nd row, and 60.0 inches in the 3rd row.
- Hip Room: Up to 58.6 inches in the 1st row, 64.8 inches in the 2nd row, and 48.4 inches in the 3rd row.
2021 Honda Odyssey Cargo Space
Growing families find the Odyssey’s passenger dimensions hard to resist, especially when they’re backed by such a huge amount of room for cargo. You’ll find:
- Up to 38.6 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 92.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 158.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
A One-Motion 60/40 Split 3rd-Row Magic Seat® and Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat makes changing your Honda Odyssey’s interior layout easier and faster than ever, and just a few handy cargo area features include:
- Cargo Area Light
- Rear Storage Well
- Cargo Area Bag Hooks
The Odyssey’s family-friendly credentials are further bolstered by the following smaller storage solutions you’ll find across the cabin:
- Front-Row Bag Hook
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Garment Hooks
- Conversation Mirror with Sunglasses Holder
- Upper Seatback Pockets
- Lower Seatback Pockets
2021 Honda Odyssey Comfort Features
An available HondaVAC® vacuum makes it simple to keep the cabin clean and tidy, and you’ll find plenty of comfort features to ensure the Odyssey cabin feels more like a home away from home than just another vehicle interior. Standard features include:
- Automatic Climate Control System
- Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
Available comfort features include:
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front Seats
- 8-Way Power Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
2021 Honda Odyssey Interior Technology
The Honda Odyssey might offer a staggering selection of available interior features, but that doesn’t mean it shies away from providing premium technology as standard. Just a few standard 2021 Honda Odyssey interior features include:
- 160-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, Including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
An available CabinTalk® In-Car PA System picks up your voice and directs it through rear speakers, and the handy CabinWatch® Rear Seat Monitor lets you see what’s going on in the back without having to turn your head. There’s even an Advanced Rear Entertainment System with 10.2-inch High-Resolution Screen that’s perfect for keeping everyone amused during longer journeys.
Further available interior features include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability
- 550-Watt Premium Audio System with 11 Speakers, Including Subwoofer
- Multi-Zone Audio
- Wireless Phone Charger
2021 Honda Odyssey Interior Accessories
Honda always leaves plenty of room for customization, which is why you’ll find the Odyssey’s standard and available features complemented by a wide selection of interior accessories. Options include:
- All-Season Floor Mats
- Cargo Bins
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Tray – Deep
- Cargo Tray – Folding
- First-Aid Kit
- Door Sill Trim
- Seat Covers – 2nd Row
- Seat Covers 3rd Row
- Utility Row
See How the Honda Odyssey Interior Combines Spacious Dimensions with High-End Features
As summed up by reviewers from Car and Driver: “Thanks to a roomy interior, reconfigurable seating, and lots of cargo space, the 2021 Odyssey is a great choice for modern families.” You can find out more, arrange a test drive, or hear about current specials by contacting your local Milwaukee Honda dealer.
Latest on Honda Vehicles
If you’re a Milwaukee driver, you should know how to prepare your car for winter. That knowledge can help avoid anything from accidents to expensive repairs, and it’s just as vital regardless of your chosen Honda model. With that in mind, read on for guidelines on preparing your vehicle for winter. Find Your Honda Dealer…
Nobody does crossover SUVs like Honda, and the latest 2021 Honda Pilot reviews show that any driver seeking a 3-row model should look no further. Top industry critics have praised everything on the 2021 Pilot from cargo space to power specs. See what Kelley Blue Book, Edmunds, and Autotrader have to say about the 2021…
The team over at Autoblog has always been fans of the Honda Odyssey, and that holds true after they experienced the latest model. As they note, the new model provides, “the same great, convenient, usable, drivable space with a nip here, a tuck there and a new bit of tech that may not seem like…