HondaTrue Used Vehicle Program Now Available at Your Local Honda Dealer in Milwaukee
When owning a certified pre-owned Honda, you get a car, truck, or SUV that's dependable and made to last for many years. Honda stands by the promise that its certified pre-owned Honda models will last and has created different tiers of their vehicles that are backed with many great warranty options. Honda has recently added a new tier of vehicles for any 2011-2022 Honda models known as the HondaTrue Used Certified Pre-Owned Program.
What HondaTrue Used Certified Pre-Owned Program Includes:
- 100-day, or 5,000-mile limited warranty on the powertrain and non-powertrain equipment
- 3-day or 300-mile exchange policy for another Honda
- A free oil change during the first year, or 12,000 miles
- Trip-interruption reimbursement
- Emergency roadside assistance for the duration of the initial warranty, including tire changes, fuel delivery, battery services, and more
- Complimentary 90-day SiriusXM trial
What's the Difference Between Honda Certified Pre-Owned Models?
When it comes down to it, the main difference is the condition of vehicle aesthetics. The new extended program's primary focus is to continue delivering mechanically sound, safe cars that can be driven daily. The HondaTrue Used inventory of vehicles doesn't have a mileage requirement so long as they meet Honda standards during an inspection. Honda models are known for their lasting ability, and HondaTrue Used is a way for drivers to recognize a quality vehicle when they see one.
If you want to learn more about the HondaTrue Used Certified Program or our other Honda Certified Programs, then visit the closest Honda dealer to you in the Milwaukee area and we would be happy to help!