Technology Features of the 2018 Honda HR-V
Audio and Entertainment Technologies
The HR-V is at least as affordable as any of its close competitors, but those who choose this option will still have access to tons of today’s most exciting entertainment technologies. With these features close at hand, you and all your passengers will be able to get more out of the time you spend on the road. There’s something here for everyone to get excited about!
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen: You can take control over the HR-V’s array of entertainment features by upgrading with this high-resolution WVGA (800×480) electrostatic infotainment system. Its customizable and responsive touchscreen buttons put unforgettable experiences right at your fingertips.
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control: Although you’ll still have access to a run-of-the-mill volume knob, the HR-V’s speed-sensitive volume control will operate all on its own. This technology will play your music at full blast when you’re traveling down the highway, and quiet itself down when you’re focused on finding that perfect parking spot.
- SiriusXM Radio: Both SiriusXM and HD radio technology come standard on the upgraded EX-L Navi trim level! With these two features, you’ll enjoy nearly limitless radio options as well as crystal-clear, high-fidelity sound.
Top-Notch Convenience Features
The 2018 Honda HR-V comes equipped with technology features that help to mitigate life’s little inconveniences, and that means folks who choose this compact crossover will have more time and energy to focus on the things that really matter! Whether you’re gearing up for a long road trip or preparing to make your daily commute, the features you find here are sure to make your time behind the wheel a whole lot easier.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Get where you’re going faster with the valuable Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System, a feature suite that includes lane guidance, predictive local search, HD digital traffic updates, and 3D terrain rendering.
- Push-Button Start: With this feature, you’ll be able to power up your HR-V with just one touch, as long as your key fob is nearby! By all accounts, it’s just as fun as it is convenient! You’ll get a burst of energy every time you fire up your ignition.
- SMS Text Message Function: When you connect a compatible smartphone with the HR-V’s HondaLink technology, standard on the EX and above, your crossover will be able to receive and read aloud the text messages that are sent to your number, so you can stay in the know even when you’re on the go.
Safety Technologies You’ll Love
Of course, no modern crossover SUV is complete without its own share of next-generation safety features. Here, classic and easily overlooked technologies like Advanced Compatibility Engineering, daytime running lights, and brake assist join with some even more powerful active features that you’ll use nearly every time you get behind the wheel.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: It’s difficult to overstate the convenience offered by the HR-V’s multi-angle rearview camera. This system, standard on every trim, offers guidelines and three useful viewing angles: wide-angle, normal, and top-down. When you upgrade to the EX or higher, you’ll receive dynamic guidelines, too.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control: This system uses advanced technology to ensure that you’ll always enjoy a smooth, stable driving experience. With this feature, each of the HR-V’s wheels can be controlled independently of the others, giving you unparalleled control when you’re going around curves or traversing difficult terrain.
- Honda LaneWatch: Safety features like Honda LaneWatch provide protection by enhancing your knowledge of the road. Simply activate your right-hand turn signal to project a live feed of your blind spot to an easy-to-view console screen.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $975.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.