2019 Honda Insight Trim Levels
Honda Insight LX
Priced at $22,830 MSRP,* the 2019 Insight LX E-CVT is a perfect entry-level hybrid for those who value safety and performance.
- Two-Motor Hybrid System: The Insight’s AC Synchronous Permanent-Magnet Electric Motor is this hybrid’s main power source. It’s been paired with a 1.5-liter Atkinson Cycle engine that’s responsible for charging the battery and delivering extra power when you need it. A standard 3-Mode Drive system lets you alter the way these components interact with one another.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Most drivers don’t think of parking as a dangerous activity, but if you’re not careful, even small scrapes can depreciate your vehicle. This system uses Wide Angle, Normal, and Top-Down viewing modes that will make you the master of maneuvering in tight spaces. Dynamic Guidelines come standard on the EX and up.
- Honda Sensing: The celebrated Honda Sensing safety package includes a Collision Mitigation Braking System, a Lane Keeping Assist System, a Road Departure Mitigation System, and Adaptive Cruise Control. Each of these features makes use of the Insight’s numerous cameras and sensors to keep you out of harm’s way.
Honda Insight EX
A dramatically expanded array of entertainment and convenience features will make the Insight’s EX trim level more fun for the whole family. The 2019 Insight EX E-CVT is priced at $24,060 MSRP.*
- Smartphone Compatibility: Starting in the EX trim, Insight drivers will be able to take advantage of entertainment features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. They’ll also have access to HondaLink, a smartphone app that links with your vehicle. With this app connected you can access numerous detailed guides, scheduled maintenance reminders, and location services.
- Hands-Free Convenience: When you’re trying to get on the road in a hurry, EX standard features such as Smart Entry, Walk Away Auto Lock, and Remote Engine Start can save you time and energy. These amenities complement Push Button Start, which is included on the LX and up.
- 8-Inch Display Audio System: Take control of your Insight’s standard features using this 8-Inch Display Audio System. The system consists of a high-resolution touch-screen interface, a set of hard keys, and even a knob that you can use to control volume. Its visible button tiles are customizable so you’ll only have to pay attention to the features you actually use.
Honda Insight Touring
Drivers who choose a hybrid car shouldn’t have to abandon their visions of luxury. The Insight’s Touring trim level includes comfort and connectivity features that will make every trip a special experience. The 2019 Insight Touring E-CVT is priced at $28,090 MSRP.*
- Connect and Conquer: There won’t be anything to hold you back when you take advantage of the Insight Touring’s Mobile Hotspot Capability and Satellite-Linked Navigation System. With a subscription, the system can make every journey more enjoyable for your passengers. It features HD Digital Traffic, turn-by-turn directions, and more, all controlled with just your voice!
- 450-Watt Premium Audio System: When you can listen to your favorite music in the way it was meant to be heard, you’ll get more enjoyment out of every drive. The Insight Touring’s Premium Audio System lets you take advantage of nine standard speakers, a subwoofer, and 450 watts of power. It replaces the EX’s 180-Watt 8-Speaker system.
- High-End Passenger Seating: The Insight’s Touring trim gains a Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Leather-Trimmed Seats. This trim’s 8-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat and its 4-Way Power-Adjustable Passenger’s Seat have both been equipped with 3-Level Heating technology.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $895.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.